Manufacturing Technician needed for a First or Second shift 6+ month contract opportunity in the Maple Grove, MN area. Candidate should have experience as a Manufacturing Technician in a medical manufacturing environment. Ideal candidate would have braiding and documentation experience. Hiring manager needs to fill ASAP! Apply now!
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Organize, coordinate, and execute testing of prototypes/materials
- Identify and troubleshoot process, material or equipment problems to minimize down time.
- Identify and assist in resolving safety, health, or environmental issues associated with processes or equipment, and maintain compliance with good manufacturing practices.
Requirements for the Technician
- Experience working as a Manfacturing/Process technician in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Previous manufacturing braiding experience
- Experience with documentation and MS Office
- Industry leading contractor benefits!
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.